Bell Lyme Immune Defence (#72), 60 Capsules
Bell Lyme Immune Defence (#72) Details
- Natural antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
- Helps the body fight against the Borrelia bacteria.
- Helps support and enhance the immune system during times of illness.
- Helps with restlessness and/or insomnia due to mental stress.
- Good source of polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
- Goldenseal is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help alleviate infectious and inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract.
- Supports good digestion and helps to remedy digestive disturbances.
- Can be used as a tonic to strengthen the body.
- GMO free and allergen free.
Take 1 Bell Lyme Immune Defence (#72) capsule, twice daily with water. Take a few hours before or after taking medications.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Cat’s claw extract 10:1 (Uncaria tomentosa) (bark)||150 mg|
|Maitake mushroom extract 8:1 (Grifola frondosa) (whole)||145 mg|
|Red marine algae (Lithothamnium calcareum) (whole)||120 mg|
|Goldenseal extract 10:1 (Hydrastis canadensis) (root)||100 mg|
|Wood betony extract 10:1 (Stachys officinalis) (leaf)||100 mg|
|Passionflower extract 10:1 (Passiflora incarnata) (herb)||90 mg|
|Bunge’s prickly ash extract 10:1 (Zanthoxylum bungeanum) (whole)||60 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: n/a
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Children, pregnant or lactating women should take it only with the supervision of a healthcare professional. If one of the ingredients causes an allergic reaction, discontinue use.