Bell Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 90 Tablets
Bell Acetyl-L-Carnitine Details
- An amino acid-like compound that helps to support cognitive health and brain function.
- Helps the body to produce energy at the cellular level.
- Important for heart function, muscle movement, and other necessary processes in the body.
- Research shows that Acetyl-L-Carnitine may improve mood and support memory.
- Enhances athletic performance and recovery.
- May promote weight loss and improve muscle tone and strength.
- An antioxidant that helps to prevent free radical damage in the body.
- The primary food source of L-Carnitine is meat.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an established and well-researched dietary supplement. It is synthesized to furnish the body with a more bioavailable form of L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine is a derivative of the amino acid lysine and is naturally made by the body in the kidneys and liver. It is then transported to other tissues in the body, such as the heart, brain, lungs, and more.
L-Carnitine is involved in cellular metabolism, so supplementing with Acetyl-L-Carnitine can help increase energy production at the cellular level in the mitochondria. Mitochondrion (plural mitochondria) are basically the “power plants” of all cells. L-Carnitine’s name was derived from carnis (Latin for meat), since it was first isolated from meat in 1905.
Take 2 Bell Acetyl-L-Carnitine tablets, once daily.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 45
|Amount Per Tablet|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have liver disease, kidney disease and/or a seizure disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. May cause digestive problems.