AOR Pro PEA & ALA, 90 Capsules
by AOR Pro
AOR Pro PEA & ALA Details
AOR Pro PEA & ALA Features
- AOR Pro P.E.A + ALA is formulated to relieve inflammation and chronic pain
- P.E.A molecule can reduce chronic pain in sufferers of osteoarthritis
- ALA is a naturally occurring compound that's made in the body; It serves vital functions at the cellular level
- When combined P.E.A + ALA create an excellent anti-inflammatory
- Provides antioxidant support
- Protect nerve cells
AOR Pro P.E.A. + ALA is formulated to relieve inflammation and chronic pain. Can be used for stress, injuries, and allergic response and tissue damage. Palmitoylethanolamide (P.E.A) is a long-chain fatty acid that is naturally occurring and has been studied by more than 300 medical studies over the last 80 years. It is scientifically shown to reduce inflammation and help with chronic pain. While stimulating the endocannabinoid system, it activates various responses in the body including metabolism, memory, immune responses, and more.
Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is a naturally occurring compound that's made in the body. It serves vital functions at the cellular level, such as energy production. As long as you're healthy, the body can produce all the ALA it needs for these purposes.
AOR's PRO PEA + ALA combines PEA with a well-known and highly versatile antioxidant, R+ alpha-lipoic acid (R+). Clinically, PEA has shown to be an excellent anti-inflammatory. PEA and R+ are a potent combination, protecting the nerve cells, relieving pain and inflammation, and providing antioxidant support.
Consult with a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 40 days or if symptoms persist or worsen.