AOR ALCAR 500mg-N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 120 Vegetable Capsules
- Buy 3 for $32.92 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $32.25 each and save 4%
- Buy 12 for $31.57 each and save 6%
AOR ALCAR Details
- Acetylated form of L-carnitine
- Crosses the blood-brain barrier
- Provides cognitive support in neurological dysfunction
- Provides energy in fatigue syndromes
ALCAR is N-acetyl-L-carnitine, which is an acetylated form of L-carnitine, a naturally occurring derivative of the amino acid lysine. ALCAR readily crosses the blood-brain barrier and helps to reduce fatigue, support cognitive function in the elderly, maintain cognitive function during aging and even relieve pain associated with diabetic neuropathy.
Take 2-4 AOR ALCAR capsules daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. A minimum of 3 months may be required before observing an effect.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine (HCl) (from pharmaceutical synthesis)||500 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.