Allmax Citrulline Malate, 2:1, 80g
Allmax Citrulline Malate 2:1 Details
Allmax Citrulline Malate 2:1 improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this by 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine)
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels and thereby improve vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy that muscles tap into.
Allmax Citrulline Malate 2:1 is a premium pharmaceutical grade with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recover and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (2 g)
Servings per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
|Citrulline Malate 2:1||2 g|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving