Alba Botanica Kids Fragrance Free Sunscreen Continuous Spray, Water Resistant (SPF 50), 177ml
- Buy 3 for $16.63 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $16.46 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $16.12 each and save 5%
Alba Botanica, a leader in natural sun care, ads the spray n'go convenience of continuous sprays to its sun care collection!
Alba Botanica Kids Fragrance Free Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 50+ Details
Alba Botanica, a leader in natural sun care, ads the spray n'go convenience of continuous sprays to its sun care collection! Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 50+ is water resistant and hypoallergenic.
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection against sunburn and premature signs of aging
- Convenient single-touch, spray-at-any-angle application
- Eco-friendly, aerosol-free, air-powered system uses no chemical or flammable propellants
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist tested
- NO Oxybenzone, parabens, nano-particles or animal testing
- 100% vegetarian ingredients
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and premature skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including limiting time in the sun, especially between 10 am and 2 pm, and wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Apply 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours for continuous protection and after swimming, exercising or towel drying. Avoid eye area.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Algae extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dicaprlyl Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobomyl Acrylate, Copolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Do not spray directly onto face; spray on hands, then apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, after towel drying. For use on children less than 6 months; ask a health care practitioner.