9 Supplements to Help You Manage Stress and Relax Naturally
Everyone is on the quest for the ultimate stress/relaxation relief, which can often be found in premium supplements to enhance your life. It is so easy to become stressed in work, family, or personal issues, which is why natural stress/relaxation supplements can provide you the help that you have been looking for.
What negative effects does stress have on health?
Stress is the physical response in your body caused by an outside threat. If you sense any type of danger, whether it is physical or mental, your body will kick into defense mode. This is your response to stress, and it is supposed to work to protect you. If it is working well, it will help you to stay energetic and focused, which can save your life in an emergency. However, if you have an overwhelming amount of stress caused by personal challenges, it can begin to affect your health for the worse.
Stress can exacerbate any existing issues, and it can also cause pain, heart disease, sleep issues, digestive problems, obesity, depression, and skin conditions. That is precisely why it is so important to focus on a premium stress/relaxation supplement for your lifestyle to regulate stress levels and prevent damage to your health.
For stress/relaxation, here are the top 9 supplement choices to provide stress/relaxation benefits:
1. For stress/relaxation, look for DHA. DHA provides benefits in stress/relaxation in that it is an omega-3 fatty acid that helps promote proper brain function. This is a common ingredient found in fish oil, and it provides stress/relaxation benefits by promoting premium brain activity. This will help you to focus, relax, and better perform in all of your daily tasks. This is something needed for stress/relaxation to promote blood flow to the brain and allow you to function at your best.
2. St. John's wort for stress/relaxation. St. John's wort provides stress/relaxation benefits in that it elevates mood levels and supports healthy function within the body. When it comes to stress/relaxation, it is so easy for mood levels to plummet, causing you to become entirely frustrated. Whether you are dealing with family problems, financial issues, or work stress, St. John's wort will work to provide benefits in stress/relaxation by calming you, elevating your mood, and promoting overall refreshment.
3. Use melatonin for stress/relaxation. This is a hormone naturally secreted by the body for stress relaxation benefits in that it promotes sleep. Often times, one of the first things to be sacrificed when you are highly stressed is your sleep, which will affect every other area of your life. If you are stressed, you will have difficulty sleeping. If you have a difficulty sleeping, that can create even more stress because you are not rested and prepared to face your day. It may make it difficult for you to work well, interact with people, or even focus mentally. Taking this type of stress/relaxation sleep supplement will give you the relief that you have been looking for in promoting restful sleep cycles so that your body can replenish itself nightly.
4. Use relora for stress/relaxation. This is a stress/relaxation ingredient that has been proven to promote mental health, and it also provides calm the body. If you are looking for overall peace of mind, this stress/relaxation ingredient can give it to you, and it also provides added benefits in weight management. Oftentimes, stress can cause emotional eating and the difficulty to adhere to your regular diet. If this is the case, use this stress/relaxation ingredient to reduce levels of stress and help maintain a healthy weight.
5. Use vitamin B12 for stress/relaxation. Oftentimes, stress can be caused in your body because of a vitamin deficiency. For this reason, to provide the ultimate advantage in stress/relaxation, vitamin B12 should be within your stress/relaxation supplement. Vitamin B 12 can be used to alleviate forgetfulness, which is often a symptom of severe stress. Vitamin B12 supports a healthy memory function, and it also protects the brain. The deficiency of this vitamin can be caused by stress and mental disorders, which means that you need this vitamin within a stress/relaxation supplement to protect your health and prevent a lack of mental focus.
6. Try l-tyrosine for stress/relaxation. This stress/relaxation ingredient stimulates the nervous system so that it continues to function well. It will work to synthesize chemicals within the brain, regulate the appetite, and stabilize the reaction of the body to stress. In short, this stress/relaxation ingredient will regulate your mood levels by stimulating your nervous system so that your body continues to function well. Overall, your body cannot react well under stress without an ample supply of this stress/relaxation ingredient.
7. Check out 5-htp for stress/relaxation. 5htp has been proven to provide benefits in stress/relaxation, as well as to work as an anti aging remedy. This is a powerful antioxidant ingredient that will stabilize the nerves and brain function in the body, while also reducing stress levels in the brain. 5htp has been clinically proven to provide advanced results for those suffering from stress and anxiety, and it can be used as an antidepressant, sleep aid, and even appetite suppressant to curb stress related binging!
8. Use herbal formulas for stress/relaxation. There are a number of complete herbal supplements that are designed for stress/relaxation relief. As an example, the use of hops can treat irritability, valerian has a calming effect on the nervous system to promote relaxation, catnip aids in digestion, kava kava provides long-term benefits in anxiety and stress relief, and chamomile promotes healthy digestion, tranquility, and a boosted immune system. The bottom line is that a complete herbal supplement will provide impressive results through a combination of natural ingredients for stress/relaxation benefits.
9. Inositol is a b-vitamin like ingredient that is sometimes even called Vitamin B8. Studies have been shown that inositol has been effective in double-blind trials as an intervention for depression, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Tips for everyday stress/relaxation relief.
First of all, focus on a balanced diet for stress/relaxation. One of the most important benefits to stress/relaxation supplements is that they will replenish nutrients to the body that can be easily depleted in elevated levels of stress. These stress/relaxation supplements can also work to boost the mood and reduce the stress hormones that often cause excessive weight gain. However, you are not doing yourself any favors if you do not have a balanced diet and exercise plan when it comes to stress/relaxation. It is highly important to care for your body under stress, preventing any adverse affects to your health.
To manage stress in your life to promote stress/relaxation, make sure to identify your true source of stress to see if it is a problem you can fix. This can help you to establish physical and emotional control, and it will also create a proactive plan to manage stress for the ultimate result of stress/relaxation relief.
It is not a joke that stress can be a killer, so begin to care for your health through natural choices in stress/relaxation supplements!
- For a complete stress/relaxation supplement, try Himalaya Herbal StressCare.
- For a stress/relaxation source of St. John's wort, try Nu Life Sunshine in a Bottle.
- For a stress/relaxation source of vitamin B12, try NOW B12.