Trophic Vitamin C (1000 mg)
Vitamin C plays a role in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
Trophic Vitamin C (1000 mg) Details
Vitamin C plays a role in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. It promotes healthy skin and helps to bolster the immune system to assist in the body’s natural healing process.
Vitamin C is also involved in the absorption of iron. In the body, it maintains collagen, a protein necessary for the formation of skin, ligaments and bones, as well as acts as an antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
Vitamin C is probably best known as an antioxidant, as well as for its role in maintaining proper immune function. The addition of bioflavonoids, hesperidin complex, rutin and rose hips enhances the absorption and utilization of Vitamin C.
Trophic Vitamin C (1000 mg) Features and Benefits
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and in connective tissue formation
- No added yeast, starch, wheat, soy, gluten, sugar, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products
- An antioxidant that helps fight against oxidative damage cause by free radicals
- Take two caplets daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- 1000 mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
- Helps support immune function
- Helps in wound healing
Adults: Take 2 caplets of Trophic Vitamin C daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Trophic Vitamin C (1000 mg) Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Caplets
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg|
|Hesperidin Complex||10 mg|
|Rose Hips||10 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silica, coating solution.
Contains NO added yeast, starch, wheat, soy, gluten, sugar, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.
If you are taking prescription medication, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use as citrus bioflavonoids may alter the effectiveness of these medications. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.