Top 8 Amino Acids
Top 8 Amino Acids
Why They Are a Must for Muscle Growth!
As an athlete, weightlifter, or bodybuilder, amino acids are a must as a viable source of muscle building blocks in the diet. To begin with, there are 8 notable amino acids to be aware of, which will greatly enhance the results that you are going to get it in building muscle and weight training!
- Arginine: This is an amino acid that helps pump up muscles as a building block of protein, especially during weight training. It also provides the benefit of releasing HGH while you sleep to offer even more muscle growth from the use of a supplement. Interestingly enough, this is an ingredient that has been engineered within anti aging skin care products to boost cell recovery under the surface of the skin and promote a youthful complexion free from wrinkles. In the same manner, this amino acid is what your body needs to repair cells and help you stay young, fit, and strong by increasing blood flow and endurance. Men often use this amino acid for treating erectile dysfunction.
- Beta-Alanine: This is actually the only naturally occurring beta amino acid, and it is made naturally in the body by enzymes. This amino acid helps with muscular strength, increasing muscle mass, increasing power, and enhancing endurance. This is also an amino acid that will work to delay fatigue, which allows you to work out stronger for a longer period of time. In short, it will allow for harder training sessions with more stamina, especially if you are hoping to dramatically increase power in your regular weight training program. This amino acid also works to prevent pH levels within the muscles from dropping to low levels to maintain acidity and prevent muscle burn, which often causes muscle failure.
- L-Alanine: This is a nonessential amino acid, but it is often used in the body for protein synthesis. The main benefit to this amino acid within your supplement is that it will reduce muscle fatigue and increase power and muscle output. Just to put this in perspective, this means that you can continue to lift and build muscle with more intensity without having to worry about getting tired quickly. This amino acid is not sold individually, so read your ingredient labels carefully because this is an important amino acid to look for in a protein powder supplement!
- Glutamine: This is an amino acid that helps muscle growth and strength, and it is definitely what you need if you are hoping to build muscle for competition and increase your power as an athlete! This is truly the most popular amino acid purchased worldwide, and it works to enhance protein synthesis in the body to dramatically boost recovery time. Not only that, but this amino acid is essential for boosting your immune system and stimulating cell volumization. This will work to repair any cells that have been damaged through exercise and weight training, while also protecting your body from extreme muscle soreness. For any weight trainer or bodybuilder, this is a highly necessary amino acid supplement since it will reduce soreness and downtime for the ultimate goal of creating more lean muscle mass. Win-win!
- Leucine: This amino acid forms a chain of amino acids, but it can also be used by itself to preserve muscle mass in the body and maintain strength. This is an amino acid perfectly used within a supplement to maintain your existing muscle mass while you continue to weight train and create more bulk as a result. This amino acid will also work to produce muscle breakdown and prevent storages of body fat from accumulating. This is precisely what you need if you are hoping to burn fat and dramatically increase muscle mass for a quicker recovery from strenuous exercise.
- Phenylalanine: This protein amino acid will work as an appetite suppressant, and it will also speed up muscle recovery by reducing pain. This is the perfect amino acid to look for within your supplement because you can count on it to help you workout smarter and stronger with less downtime. Even better, since this amino acid is often used to treat chronic pain, it will protect from severe soreness and debilitating damage to the muscles caused by a hard workout or training session.
- Tyrosine: This is yet another amino acid that promotes metabolism in the body through protein. If you are hoping to burn fat and continue to build lean muscle, then this is the amino acid to look for within your supplement to make sure that you are getting premium results. On top of that, it also provides the added benefits in reducing the effects of stress on the body, while protecting the immune system. This is a necessary amino acid to keep you healthy from head to toe, while enhancing your workout results!
- Branched Chain Amino Acids. BCAAs are amino acids that work to prevent muscle damage by promoting muscle recovery after strenuous and rigorous exercise. These amino acids can be used as a training supplement, and they will also protect the immune system so that you are no longer vulnerable to illness. For any athletes that train at a high-volume, you are at risk for attacks on your immune system. Furthermore, using these types of BCAA amino acids will work to prevent glutamine loss in the body, which protects a functioning and healthy immune system. On top of that, it works hand-in-hand with improving recovery time so that you can pump more powerfully and stimulate protein synthesis. These are some of the best amino acids by far to have as a supplement to increase muscle gain, independent of weight training. Of course, they are best used when coupled with a weight training or exercise program appropriate to your lifestyle.
Follow instructions carefully.
Amino acids are often taken within supplements or as a capsule, before or after a workout. It is important to read all of the instructions carefully for any amino acid product, so that you can take the amino acids as indicated to provide the best results in metabolism and muscle building. The important thing to remember is that essential amino acids make up almost 1/3 of muscle protein, so they are highly necessary for anyone lifting weights or training through exercise.
Increase endurance and workout intensity!
If you are hoping to improve your endurance, increase your stamina, or train more powerfully, the use of amino acids will provide you with all of those benefits and more! This is an ideal choice for all bodybuilders and competitive athletes because it will prevent you from becoming fatigued, and you can also rely upon these amino acids to speed up your muscle recovery time to generate even greater results from your workouts. If you are training, you don't want to waste time in the results that you are getting, made possible by powerful amino acids!
- For premium amino acids, try Optimum Nutrition Liquid Amino 2222.
- For an amino acid protein supplement, try CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein.
- Use Maxx Essentials Leucine 6000 Maxx for premium source of the amino acid leucine.
- Try PVL Super BCAAs XTR for a top choice in amino acids.