St. Francis Mineral Matrix Goat Whey
St. Francis Mineral Matrix Goat Whey Details
The ideal dietary supplement, our Mineral Matrix® pure dehydrated goat whey is an all-natural, highly concentrated whole-food source of more than 25 naturally occurring macro and trace minerals in a bio-organic form that our bodies recognize and utilize with ease.
Health Benefits of Mineral Matrix
- Alleviates osteoporosis
- Relieves the pain associated with joint disorders, including rheumatism and arthritis
- Treats stomach acidity, as well as sensitive digestion
- Alleviates constipation
- An excellent source of the minerals and trace elements vital to a child’s nutrition
- A good supplement (in diluted form) to the diet of infants, one that is especially helpful in treating colic
- A great means of supplying the much needed minerals and trace elements that are depleted through pregnancy or breast feeding in expectant or new mothers
- Strengthens a deficient immune system
- Helps in overcoming lethargy and fatigue
Facts about Mineral Matrix
- Mineral combinations found in whole foods like Mineral Matrix® are easily assimilated by the body.
- The potassium and calcium content of Mineral Matrix provides for an alkaline effect.
- Mineral Matrix is rich in important trace elements.
- Low temperature processed.
Good things to know about Mineral Matrix
The pure goat whey that is dehydrated to make Mineral Matrix® provides high concentrations of various minerals and is a pure food, free of chemical additives. The minerals in Mineral Matrix® occur in a highly complex form called a food matrix, which the body easily recognizes and absorbs. Mineral Matrix goats are pasture-fed and free of antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, and other additives.
Adults: Add 26 g (2 tbsp) of St. Francis Mineral Matrix Goat Whey one time daily to 250 mL (8 oz) of hot water, juice, yogurt, coffee, tea, or smoothie and mix vigorously. Can also be added as a seasoning to salads, vegetables, casseroles, gravies, and soups. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Serving Size: Add 26 g (2 tbsp) one time daily to 250 mL
Servings per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Whey (Capra hircus, Goat milk)||1.3g|
|Potassium (elemental)||728 mg|
|Calcium (elemental)||230 mg|
|Phosphorus (elemental)||130 mg|
|Magnesium (elemental)||26 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Silicon dioxide
Allergy Information: Do not use this product, if you have a goat’s milk allergy.
Warning: This product may cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.Keep product in a dry place at room temperature with lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.