SISU Chewable Ester-C 500mg Details
Vitamin C is a factor in the maintenance of good health, wound healing and in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients. Most mammals can produce vitamin C as they need it but the human system evolved without this ability so we must ensure an adequate daily intake to stay healthy. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage, and rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine. Inadequate levels of vitamin C may be seen in cases of physical and mental stress, older people and those with chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis and age-related eye disease. Vitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function. It is also essential for the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation. Vitamin C also helps to reduce histamine release in the body, thereby alleviating allergy symptoms. There are numerous forms of vitamin C with ascorbic acid being the most basic. People wanting a clinically proven form that is easier on the system than ascorbic acid may choose a form like Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate.
SISU Ester-C® 500mg Chewable Product Information
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Available in three natural flavours: orange, wildberry, and citrus punch
SISU Ester-C® 500mg Chewable Advantages
- High-potency chewable tablets for those wanting to supply their vitamin needs with fewer pills
- All natural flavours and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Chew one to three SISU Chewable Ester-C tablets daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Children over 5: Chew one SISU Chewable Ester-C tablet daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1- 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30 - 90
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Stevia Leaf Powder, Dextrose, Fructose, Citric acid, Silicon Dioxide, Guar gum, Stearic acid (vegetable), Magnesium stearate (vegetable) and natural orange flavour, turmeric extract, beet root extract.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.