Prairie Naturals pH Paper for Alkalinity Testing, 1 Roll
Prairie Naturals pH Paper Details
- Range of 5.5 - 8.0
- Measure your acid/alkaline balance
- Colour coded dispenser
- Scale of pH runs from 5.5 (acidic) to 8 (alkaline)
- Ideal for monitoring the effects of a healthy diet
The term “pH” stands for “potential of hydrogen” and measures hydrogen high in concentration of a solution. It is a measure of the relative acidity or alkalinity of a solution. The pH level indicates the body’s acid/alkaline balance and tells the health of an individual.
1. Tear off a small piece of Prairie Naturals pH Paper from the roll, about 2.5 cm (1 inch).
2. Place the Prairie Naturals pH Paper in contact with a sample of your saliva or urine.
3.Once the saliva/urine makes contact with the Prairie Naturals pH Paper, immediately compare the paper's colour to the colour code provided of the pH dispenser.