Omega Nutrition Gluten Free Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder, 600g
Omega Nutrition Gluten Free Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder Details
- 100% Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
- High Protein. Use as a protein replacement.
- Contains all 18 amino acids.
- The new superfood of nutrition!
Pumpkin Seeds have been used for centuries in Eastern Europe, India and North America. Scientists began studying the seed when it kept popping up as an ingredient in many folk medicine recipes. What did they find?
- Rich in phosphorus, magnesium and manganese and is also a good source of other minerals including zinc, iron and copper.
- A high source of protein and vitamin K.
- A good source of favorable plant sterols.
- Also a rich source of omega-6 EFA and omega-9.
Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder is already being considered as one of the best products among organic foods.
With over 63% premium vegetarian protein by weight, PPP offers health-minded consumers a protein replacement product that is easy to digest and so naturally concentrated that 1.5 scoops (15 grams) offers 10 grams of complete protein.
Omega Nutrition Gluten Free Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder can be added to just about everything as a protein replacement. Mix in hot or cold cereals, blender drinks and yogurt. Great for baking and all gluten free recipes (tested for gluten free status).
Serving Size: 15 g (1.5 Scoops)
Servings per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
|Amino Acid Profile|
|Serving Size: 100 g of PPP||
Amount Per Serving
|Aspartic Acid||4850 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||10400 mg|
Additional Ingredients: Partially Defatted rganic pumpkin seed protein powder.
Allergy Information: Certified organic and Kosher, 100% vegetarian, suitable for vegans. No additives, bleaching agents, dairy, fillers, flavours, gluten, hexane, nuts, preservatives, soy or sugars.
Warning: Do not swallow in dry form. Refrigerate after opening to extend shelf life.