Omega Alpha Kidney Flush, 500ml
by Omega Alpha
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush Details
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush is a total kidney cleansing combination. Kidney Flush contains active hydrangea, uva ursi, and dandelion to support kidney detoxification, plus horestail grass and cornsilk to optimize overall kidney function and revitalization.
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush Can Detoxify Naturally
We’ve all heard of the importance of detoxification to maintain optimum health. A healthy cleanse can help you improve your health working from the inside out! Learn about the benefits of organ detoxification and how this can help you relieve liver diseases, respiratory ailments, and digestive disorders, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This webinar will help you understand detoxification protocols and what is required from embarking on a detox program.
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush Can Lower Inflammation Naturally
Lowering inflammation is necessary to prevent further injury to the sinew areas of the body: the joints, ligaments, and body tissues, for example, and for optimal anti-aging support. Learn how you can improve the health of locations in the body where collagen is lost through natural aging and from damage to the bones, joints, ligaments and sinew areas. This lecture will focus on the many ways to help support connective tissue health while defying the aging process.
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush Ingredients and Their Benefits
- Ydrangea has diuretic properties and reduces inflammation due to water retention.
- Uva ursi has a mild diuretic and effective at reducing infection of the kidney and urinary tract.
- Dandelion is known as a blood purifier and an excellent source of calcium.
- Corn Silk has a mild diuretic and used to treat chronic kidney infections.
- Schizandra chinensis is a source of antioxidants beneficial to kidney tissue.
- Horsetail is an excellent source of many minerals especially silica.
- Polyporus umbellatus, Cornus officinalis & Lysimachia christinae have diuretic properties and are used to strengthen kidney tissue and conserve potassium.
Adults: Take one to two tablespoon(s) of Omega Alpha Kidney Flush once per day. May be taken with or without food. Shake well before use.
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Servings per Container: ~33
% Daily Value *
|Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Uva ursi Leaf)||0.30 g
(Asiatic Cornelian Cherry Fruit)
(Christina Loosestrife Herb)
|Zea mays (Corn Silk)||0.23 g
(Chinese Magnoliavine Fruit)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
Contains no alcohol, glycerin, dairy, yeast, corn, wheat or gluten.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have kidney disease or if symptoms persist or worsen. Refrigerate after opening. Consume within six (6) months after opening.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Poaceae and/or Asteraceae/Compositae family. Do not use if you have liver or gall bladder disorders, and/or bowel obstruction. Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease.