Nature's Way Gymnema Standardized Extract, 60 Vegetable Capsules
Nature's Way Gymnema Standardized Extract Details
Nature's Way Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract is a scientifically and technically advanced herbal extract standardized to 75% gymnemic acids. Gymnema leaves have been used for centuries in the traditional Indian system of Ayurvedic medicine. The term destroyer of sugar is traditionally used for Gymnema because chewing the leaves will abolish the taste of sweetness.
Gymnema leaves have the remarkable ability to block out the certain taste sensations, especially sweetness. It is an extremely popular herb in Japan and is included in diabetic, hypoglycemic and weight loss formulas.
Nature's Way Gymnema Standardized Extract Features and Benefits
- Gluten-free and vegan. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, corn, soy, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Trusted quality. This product is Non-GMO Project Verified and TRU-ID Authenticated
- Bottle made with 97% post-consumer recycled materials
- Botanicals are sourced where they grow best
- Supports blood sugar metabolism
Nature's Way Gymnema is a source of antioxidants. Nature's Way Gymnema is Vegetarian, TRU-ID certified and non-GMO Project verified.
Take 1 capsule of Nature's Way Gymnema Standardized Extract three times daily, preferably with food.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Gymnema Leaf Extract||500 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), Cellulose, Silica
Contains NO artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.