Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel (Plastic Bottle)
Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Details
Our aloe vera gels contain the same 200 biologically-active components as our juices, but have a thicker consistency than the juice. Some consumers find this thicker consistency to have a “soothing” effect. The juices and gels have the same beneficial polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Just pick a consistency that you like best!
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal. Recommended to consume within 5-6 months after opening.
- Made with 99.5% certified-organically grown aloe vera
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC
- Certified Kosher
- No water added
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
Serving Size: 59 ml
Servings per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving|
|Aloe barbadensis gel (leaf gel) standardized extract (aloe vera) (1% high molecular weight polysaccharides) (at least 1000000 daltons)||60 mg|
|Aloe Vera (whole leaf)||58.6 g|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Refrigerate after opening. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if seal around cap is broken or missing.