Innate Response Baby & Me Multivitamin, 120 Tablets
Innate Baby & Me Multivitamin Details
- Research- supported potencies and nutrient forms provide complete spectrum of nutritional needs for both mother and child.
- Methylated forms of both folate, B12 and iron to support healthy energy levels.
- FoodState Nutrients™ for enhanced digestibility and nutritional value.
- Includes choline, which is now known to be important for health of developing fetus.1
- Formulated by the leading medical expert and best-selling author on dietary supplementation,Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
1 Zeisel SH, Review Choline: critical role during fetal development and dietary requirements in adults. Annu Rev Nutr. 2006; 26():229-50.
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with food a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Serving Size: 1 tablets
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
Vitamin A (beta carotene in carrot)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid in organic orange)||100 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in S. cerevisiae)||300 IU|
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols [sunflower] in organic brown rice)
|Vitamin K1/K2 (phytonadione/menaquinone-7 in cabbage)||30 mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCL in S. cerevisiae)||750 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium in organic brown rice)||850 mcg|
|Niacinamide (niacinamide in S. cerevisiae)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (P5P in organic brown rice)||4 mg|
|Folate (5-MTHF in broccoli)||300 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin in S. cerevisiae)||4 mcg|
|Biotin (in organic brown rice)||150 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate in organic brown rice)||5 mg|
|Iron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||9 mg|
|Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||75 mcg|
|Zinc (rice amino acid chelate)||7.5 mg|
|Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||25 mcg|
|Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||75 mcg|
|Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||500 mcg|
|Chromium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||25 mcg|
|Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||5 mcg|
|Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae)||2 mg|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||150 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Cellulose (protective coating), Silica, Stearic Acid, Brown Rice, Yeast (S. cerevisiae)
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.