Host Defense Lion's Mane, Memory & Nerve Support
Host Defense Lion's Mane Details
- Promotes mental clarity, focus and memory
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health
- Supports cognitive function
This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion’s Mane is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.
Host Defense® Lion’s Mane uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients,which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 Host Defense Lion's Mane capsules one per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Serving Size: 2 capsule
Servings per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: na
Allergy Information: na