Flora Manuka Honey MGO 515+/15+ UMF, 250g
Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned honey operation in New Zealand.
Flora Manuka Honey MGO 515+/15+ UMF Details
Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned honey operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF™ grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating.
Flora Manuka Honey MGO 515+/15+ UMF Features and Benefits
Guaranteed Purity & Quality:
- UMF™-certified and MGO-graded
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test, and UMF™ certification info
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned honey operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
Take 1 tablespoon of Flora Manuka Honey and enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast, or added to your favorite tea.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (20 g)
Servings per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Fat/Lipides||0 g||0 %|
|Sugars/Sucres||16 g||16 %|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving