Bell Vitamin B6, 60 Tablets
Bell Vitamin B6 Details
- Helps in tissue formation.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Necessary for the production of serotonin which is important for appetite, mood and sleep.
- Helps keep the nervous system healthy.
- Part of the vitamin B complex group.
- Small, easy to take capsules.
Natural food sources of Vitamin B6 include: Fish, avocado, bananas, cauliflower, green peppers, brewer’s yeast, raisins, blackstrap molasses and more.
Adults, take 1 Bell Vitamin B6 capsule daily.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||60 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), microcrystalline cellulose.
Allergy Information: If an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.