Ancient Minerals Bath Flakes Details
Magnesium bath flakes, or bath salts, are a form of transdermal magnesium, a method of mineral supplementation designed to deliver magnesium through the skin for rapid absorption into the cells.
Ancient Minerals bath flakes are the dry flakes of magnesium chloride and other naturally-occurring trace minerals in a convenient and economical form for utilization in baths and foot soaks.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes are highly effective for healing skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, and Dermatitis.
Dissolved in warm water, our magnesium chloride flakes provide the user with a medicinal bath of cell-restoring highly soluble magnesium chloride. Soaking in magnesium salts has been shown to markedly improve skin hydration, speed wound healing, enhance skin barrier function, and decrease inflammation. One cup contains approximately 15 g elemental magnesium.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride Flakes are:
- Ideal for children and other sensitive individuals
- Effective for stress relief and relaxation
- Great for soaking achy muscles and joints
- Highly therapeutic for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
- Able to deliver extensive topical and cosmetic benefits
Temperature of the water should be approximately 101-103F (39C). Soak for 30 minutes or more. Following bath, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Allergy Information: n/a