New Roots Chlorella Certified Organic Powder (Deep Green, Broken-Cell)
New Roots Chlorella Organic Powder Details
Deep green chlorella powder has a thin cell wall for increased digestibility. This high quality chlorella powder is naturally fortified with an array of nutrients including Beta-carotene, B1, B12, Biotin and Niacin. Chlorella is also an admirable source of chlorophyll and nucleic acids RNA and DNA. An excellent choice for vegetarians, as it is high in both iron and protein. Chlorella is considered by many to be a complete food, providing your body with required nutrients to ensure optimal health and vitality. Often used for increased energy, protection against ultraviolet radiation, and detoxification. [POWDER]
New Roots Chlorella Highlights:
- Nature's Super food: contains amino acids, nucleic acids, fibers, vitamins, minerals + many other important nutrients.
- Rich in Chlorophyll.
- Enhances Immune Function.
- Benefits the GI tract.
- Protective, cleansing and detoxifying properties.
- Supports healthy energy levels and promotes total body health.
The manufacturers of high quality therapeutic strength nutrient and herb combinations for specific health concerns including: Prostate Perform, Candida Stop, Freedom Greens, & Plant Digestive Enzymes.
New Roots Chlorella First and Most Perfect Food
Chlorella contains essential amino acids of protein, nucleic acids, fibers, vitamins and minerals, and many other important nutrients.
New Roots Chlorella Health Benefits
- It enhances the immune system by stimulating the body to make more interferon.
- Chlorella increases the amount of beneficial flora in the gastrointestinal tract, which aids in treating ulcers, colitis, Chrohn's disease and diverticulosis.
- The name chlorella is derived from two latin words meaning "leaf" (green) and "small", referring to the unusually high content of chlorophyll which gives chlorella its characteristic deep emerald-green color. Chlorella is also rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, "C.G.F.", (Chlorella Growth Factor) and other beneficial substances.
- Chlorella may be taken in the form of powder, tablets or capsules, or added to foods such as pasta or cookies. Taken in any form, chlorella can improve the nutritional quality of your daily diet. The increase processed and refined foods in the diet of modern man make chlorella an important food supplement for anyone interested in better health.
- By promoting better digestion, chlorella is known to reduce serum cholesterol, which helps protect the body against heart disease. As a green food, chlorella also increases energy levels. Chlorella gently detoxifies the system of built up toxins. Chlorella is also rich in magnesium, which helps promote mental health. It relieves PMS and reduces asthma attacks. No cell in the body can function without magnesium.
New Roots Chlorella can also help with weight management goals.
Protein-rich chlorella provides a long-lasting source of energy and when taken at intervals during the day, it assists in regulating blood sugar levels.
What is Chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is a group of green pigments that allow plants to capture energy from the sun. It is most well known as a deodorizing and breath freshening agent by speeding the release of toxins from the bloodstream. Chlorophyll is a very nutritious substance because it contains large amounts of magnesium. It is used for blood disorders, like anemia, because a molecule of chlorophyll resembles the human hemoglobin (oxygen-carrying) molecule. Chlorophyll also has antioxidant properties and therefore, protects our cells from damage due to free radicals. Natural health practitioners for a variety of conditions including body odour, bad breath, detoxification, anemia, inflammation and wound healing recommend chlorophyll.
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) twice daily mixed in with water or juice, with food, or as directed by your health-care practitioner. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them. Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
|Organic Chlorella vulgaris (deep green, broken-cell)||2.5 g|
|Deep green, broken-cell chlorella has 78% digestibility. It contains 12 naturally occurring nutrients including beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B2, B3, and B12, and biotin. It contains chlorophyll and nucleic acids, plus organic germanium. It is rich in protein. This broken-cell chlorella is of the highest quality.|