Vega Sport Protein Bar
Also Available: Vega Sport Energy Bars!
Vega Sport Protein Bar Details
Recharge and repair with Vega Sport Protein Bar post-workout, so you can do it all again, sooner.
- 15g of Protein
- 2.5g of BCAAs
- 2g of Glutamine
- 1g of Omega 3s
Give your muscles the protein they crave. Vega Sport Protein Bar repairs your muscles post-workout with protein, BCAAs and glutamine from clean, whole food ingredients your body needs (and deserves) to recover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still use the Vega Sport Performance Protein if I am consuming the Vega Sport Protein Bar too?
We recommend you speak to a health care provider or a dietitian specializing in sports nutrition about your specific protein needs post-workout.
Is Vega Sport Protein Bar organic?
To certify all ingredients can be cost prohibitive to some of the smaller farms we work with, however we choose ingredients that are organic, non-GMO and pesticide-free where we can. As you’ll see when you check the ingredients list of Vega Sport Protein Bar, we’re using more organic ingredients than ever before.
I noticed Vega Sport Protein Bar contains whole food sweetener sources such as tapioca, brown rice and agave. Why did Vega choose these sweeteners?
During product reformulation, the goal was to choose sweeteners that were organic, gluten-free, vegan, minimally-refined, with a low-glycemic index. Vega Sport Protein Bar contains dates, organic tapioca syrup, organic whole grain brown rice syrup, agave syrup and cane syrup.
- Dates (as a whole food source of sweetness and carbohydrate energy).
- Organic tapioca syrup (a minimally- refined, grain-free sweetener made from the cassava root).
- Organic whole grain brown rice syrup (minimally-refined).
- Organic raw agave (minimally-refined, low-glycemic sweetener that contains trace minerals unlike refined white sugar or refined agave).
- Organic cane sugar (sometimes referred to as evaporated cane sugar. The crystallized remains of sap extracted from sugar cane, this retains the nutrients naturally found in cane sugar, and is less refined than white sugar).
Eat one to two Vega Sport Protein Bar per day. Talk to your health care practitioner if you plan on consuming more than two bars a day.
Serving Size: 1 Bar (60g)
Servings per Container: 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Complete protien blend (Organic sprouted whole grain brown rice protien, pea protien), Dark Chocolate coating (Organic cane sugar, chocolate liqour, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin), Organic Tapioca syrup, Organic brown rice syrup, Organic peanut butter, organic peanut flour, Orgseed (sacha inchi) oil, Inulin (rom chicory root), Brown rice crisps, Organic peanut flour, Organic agave syrup, Sea salt, Organic penut extract, Sunflower lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contians peanuts, may contain traces o milk, tree nuts, sesame, and soy. May also contain fruit pits or nut shell pieces.