Trophic Greens Concentrate with Antioxidants, 120 Vcaps
Trophic Greens Concentrate With Antioxidants Details
Trophic’s Greens Concentrate is a unique blend of superfoods with betacarotene which supports immune function, reduces oxidative stress, and prevents free radical damage. Trophic Greens Concentrate is a soy and gluten-free formula.
Trophic Greens Concentrate with Antioxidants contains the following Superfoods:
- Spirulina is a nutrient-dense food. Its blue-green colour portrays its rich chlorophyll and phycocyanin content. Both compounds are a powerful antioxidant.
- Chlorella is a green fast-growing algae.
- Japanese Kelp Thallus Extract or Laminaria japonica is a marine species grown in Spain.
- Broccoli contains the potent antioxidant sulforaphane. This natural compound has many health benefits including fighting free radical damage.
- Beets contain dietary nitrates.
- Blueberries are an excellent source of polyphenols.
- Acerola Fruit Extract has a vast array of phytonutrients, flavonoids, and antioxidant properties.
- Organic Turmeric is one of the world’s most revered herbs and contains a powerful polyphenol more commonly known as Curcumin.
Adults: Take 2 Trophic Greens Concentrate with Antioxidants capsules daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Capsule
% Daily Value *
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) (whole organism)||333 mg|
|Beta-Carotene (from Blakeslea trispora)||555 mcg|
|Organic Broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica) (herb top)||66 mg|
|Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)||33 mg|
|Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) (fruit)||33 mg|
|Red Beet (Beta vulgaris) (root)||33 mg|
|Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) (broken cell)||33 mg|
|Japanese Kelp Thallus Extract (Laminaria japonica)||22 mg|
|(10-15:1, 220-330 mg dried equivalent)|
|Acerola Fruit Extract (Malpighia glabra L.)||16 mg|
|(12.5:1, 200 mg fresh equivalent)|
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum) (fruit)||16 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving