What makes Sunwarrior Protein so Awesome?
Most vegetable and rice proteins on the market today use a chemical non-wholistic process that makes for a hard to digest un-natural protein, lacking in essential and non-essential amino acids (in particular Lysine).
By using a unique natural wholistic bio-fermentation process and by combining the sprouted endosperm and the bran from raw sprouted whole grain brown rice, Sunwarrior has conquered this challenge.
The result of this amazing process is a massive increase in Lysine and essential and non-essential amino acids forming a perfectly balanced amino acid profile.
At 80% pure protein, Sunwarrior has created the highest and first raw complete vegan, hypo-allergenic superfood protein on the market.
Not only does it taste superb but it blends exceptionally well and is easy to digest. In fact our protein is so easy to assimilate that it has 98% correlation rate to mother’s milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency rating making it one of the highest digestibility and efficiency ratings of any other protein source.
More Information on Sunwarrior Protein
- Made with 80% protein, Sunwarrior has the Highest (non soy) raw (Not Heated over 90 Degrees) whole grain sprouted vegan protein on the market.
- By using a third generation process, we have created the best tasting vegetable protein on the market that has a silky smooth texture that blends well and tastes great compared with other chalky & grainy vegetable proteins.
- We use an old world process of combining the sprouted endosperm and the bran from Raw Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice. This unique process creates the first complete hypoallergenic Protein which is made up of all 9 essential amino acids and other non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced amino acid profile.
- Sunwarrior has a 98% Correlation rate to Mothers Milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency making it one of the highest digestibility and efficiency ratings of any other protein sources (compared to whey and soy).
- Highest Net Protein Utilization score of any vegetable based protein and the highest ratio of amino acids converted to proteins.
- Sunwarrior is created with a Low Temperature natural Enzyme process that does not use any chemicals or acid hydrolysis (like most proteins do).
- Sunwarrior Protein is naturally rich in Vitamins and Minerals and contains high amounts of Antioxidants, Tocopherols, Tocotrienols and other essential nutrients — such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron and potassium.
- Using Sunwarrior Increases the efficacy and absorption of vitamins and minerals. There has been a direct correlation between the use of Sunwarrior Protein and the absorption of vitamins.
- Because Sunwarrior Protein is so digestible it can be easily assimilated by infants, the elderly and adults — The World Health Organization may be using Sunwarrior Protein in the future to feed malnourished individuals because of the hypoallergenic profile and superior absorption that Sunwarrior has been shown to have.
- There is currently a clinical trial which shows promise that Sunwarrior Protein aids in the absorption of vitamins in Aids patients. There has been a direct correlation between the use of Sunwarrior Protein and the absorption of vitamins in Aids patients where other proteins do not provide such synergistic affects during the intake.
- Weight Loss - Clinical studies in Japan have shown that by providing Rice Protein as a staple in a diet it can act as a weight control vehicle. This is especially because of superior absorption rates.
- Cholesterol - Clinical studies have shown promise that Sunwarrior has cholesterol lowering potential and the United States governing body for health is currently using Sunwarrior in trials to see if it may help control high blood pressure.
- Unlike the extraction processes of other proteins, our method of extraction uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis. We only use Organic Enzymes during the process and our process is 100% Organic Compliant.
Take one or more scoops of Sun Warrior Protein daily to supplement the diet with additional protein. Mixes great in a blender or shaker with water, rice milk, or your favorite beverage.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (21 g)
Servings per Container: 47
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Calories From Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 g||0 %|
|Sodium||50 mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8 %|
|Calcium||3 mg||3 %|
|Iron||3 mg||20 %|
|Potassium||170 mg||5 %|
|Amino Acid Profile|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Whole Brown Rice Protein, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Stevia, Xanthan Gum, Pectin
Allergy Information: n/a.
Warning: As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.