St. Francis Vitamin D for All, 25mcg (1000 IU), 30ml
St. Francis Vitamin D for All 25 mcg (1000 IU) Details
- The ideal source for all your vitamin D
- Suitable for adults and children
- Comes in a base of medium chain triglycerides (MCT) derived from coconut oil and high in lauric and capric acid
- With a touch of our special rosemary extract, added as an antioxidant
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, as well as a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
Most of us do not synthesize enough vitamin D naturally, by exposure of bare skin to the sun, and are lacking in this crucial vitamin, which is essential to every aspect of the body’s healthy growth and functioning. In our modern Western culture, the problem of vitamin D deficiency is made all that much worse by our view of the sun as an enemy, a sinister force to be avoided at all costs.
Research has demonstrated that in high summer, under the full impact of the sun, in conditions of total skin exposure, the body can synthesize large quantities of vitamin D, about 10,000 International Units (IU), in very short order, within a matter of minutes, long before any harmful sunburning takes place.
Children and Adolescents 0–13 years: 1 drop of St. Francis Vitamin D for All 25 mcg (1000 IU) once a day.
Adults and adolescents 14 and over: 1 drop of St. Francis Vitamin D for All 25 mcg (1000 IU) once a day.
Serving Size: 1 drop
Servings per Container:
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Vitamin D (Vitamin D3/Cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1,000 IU)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) from coconut oil, Rosemary Extract.
Allergy Information: na
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.