SISU Selenium Plus 200mcg (High Potency), 60 Capsules
- Buy 3 for $12.72 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $12.59 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $12.33 each and save 5%
SISU Selenium Plus Details
An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps to prevent selenium deficiency.
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, too much can be damaging, and plants, animals, and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals can increase oxidation. Excess oxidation creates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions, including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease. It is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health. Selenium is a trace mineral and antioxidant which works with vitamin E to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes. High incidence of cardiovascular disease have been reported where low levels of selenium are found in people’s diets.
SISU Selenium Plus Product Information
- A mineral antioxidant that supports the body’s natural antioxidant activity
- Selenium methionine is a chelated form, bound to a vegetarian amino acid for a more rapid absorption
- Supports immune system health
- Helps prevent selenium deficiency which is linked to numerous chronic health conditions
SISU Selenium Plus Advantages
- High potency selenium in the methionine form
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU Selenium Plus capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Selenium (Selenomethionine)||200 mcg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: gelatin.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, peanuts or soy.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.