SISU Rhodiola Stress Caps
SISU Rhodiola Stress Caps Details
To help decrease fatigue associated with work-related stress.
Excess or unfulfilling work, aging, poor quality sleep, alcohol consumption, excess exercise, and emotional upset are all sources of stress and can take a toll on our health, increasing our risk for many chronic illnesses such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Signs that stress is becoming a problem can be physical or mental and include fatigue, depression, weight gain or weight loss, and decreased resistance to infections. There are many simple adjustments we can make to our diet and lifestyle that could support the body’s natural stress-defence systems. The additional support of an herbal adaptogen that gently normalizes the nervous system can quickly and safely bring noticeable relief.
SISU Rhodiola Stress Caps Product Information
- High-potency rhodiola extract, grown in Siberia and standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides (the active compounds)
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it normalizes production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one
- Rhodiola is clinically proven to improve general well-being, decrease mental fatigue, and improve mental and physical performance during periods of work-related stress
- Rhodiola has also shown positive results in cases of mild to moderate depression
- No jitteriness, drowsiness, post supplementation “crash”, or any such side effects were reported in the human research
SISU Rhodiola Stress Caps Advantages
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- EN approved
Adult dosage: Take 2 SISU Rhodiola Stress Caps capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) root extract standardized to contain 1% salidrosides||250 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or peanuts.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.