SISU Omega 3 1000mg
SISU Omega 3 Details
Source of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) for the maintenance of good health. Helps support cognitive health/brain function. Helps reduce serum triglycerides and helps maintain cardiovascular health.
It is sensible to limit our intake of unhealthy fats (hydrogenated, saturated, and trans fats). It may be even more important to ensure an adequate intake of the healthy fats the brain and the body need. Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fatty acids that are essential, meaning they must come from your diet, by eating fatty fish several times a week, or be gained through supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are only found in fish. Omega 3 fatty acids help to decrease “bad” cholesterol and increase “good” cholesterol, which is important for heart health. Too much bad cholesterol (LDL) hardens the arteries, which leads to heart disease and the risk of heart attack or stroke and good cholesterol (HDL) in omega 3 fatty acids helps to eliminate bad cholesterol from the body. Omega 3 also helps control the painful inflammation of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Studies have shown that supplementation of omega 3 fatty acids can reduce the risk of heart attacks.
SISU Omega 3 Product Information
- High-potency wild fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 40% EPA and 20% DHAM
- Vitamin E added as a natural antioxidant and preservative
- Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury, lead, PCBs, and dioxins
- EPA and DHA in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- EPA and DHA help to control inflammation and may be useful against mild allergic reactions, joint swelling, and gastrointestinal ulcers
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
SISU Omega 3 Advantages
- IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) tested for guaranteed purity
- Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, furans, and heavy metals, including mercury and lead
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take three SISU Omega 3 softgels daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. (Capsules are meant to be swallowed, not chewed).
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Fish oil (body oils of anchovy, sardine and salmon) providing 400 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||1,000 mg||†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
Capsule shell: Glycerin, Purified water, Gelatin (pork).
Allergy Information: All SISU fish oils meet or exceed Canadian standards for freshness and purity. Every batch is tested for heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs as well as peroxide values (a measure of freshness). Refined using molecular distillation. Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, corn or artificial preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.