SISU Nature's Defence (Quercetin Plus Grape Seed Extract), 60 Capsules
SISU Nature's Defence Details
Antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Allergies occur when the immune system identifies a harmless substance like dust or pollen as a toxin and attempts to expel it by releasing inflammatory agents like histamines. This triggers sneezing, coughing, and other inflammatory allergic reactions. If the danger is a false alarm, as in the case of allergies to non-toxic substances, these responses are not needed and cause unnecessary suffering. Some allergy sufferers are turning to natural remedies that support the immune system and prevent the release of inflammatory substances. Many of these remedies are without adverse effects and the body does not build up a tolerance to them. Antioxidants like quercetin and grape seed may help calm the allergic response by reducing the inflammation caused by the immune system.
SISU Nature's Defence Product Information
- Quercetin has been shown to inhibit the release of inflammatory compounds like histamine without the side effects of pharmaceutical antihistamines
- Quercetin is found in many common foods; quercetin in Nature’s Defence is derived from a Brazilian shrub
- Grape seeds are a rich source of antioxidant bioflavonoids that also have anti-inflammatory properties
- The effects of quercetin and grape seed are cumulative, so many people start taking the product a few weeks before allergy season begins to support and strengthen the immune system against the allergic response
- Both quercetin and grape seed are non-drowsy, non-stimulating and do not lose effectiveness over time
SISU Nature's Defence Advantages
- Easy-to-swallow capsule
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU Nature's Defence capsule 3 times daily.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Quercetin derived from Fava D’Anta (Dimorphandra mollis) seed||200 mg||†|
|Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract standardized to contain 85-95% proanthocyanidins||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: gelatin.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts or corn.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.