SISU Broad Spectrum Milk Thistle
Broad Spectrum Milk Thistle; High-potency blend of clinically-studied, standardized seed extract and raw, whole-herb powder familiar to traditional herbal medicine
SISU Broad Spectrum Milk Thistle Complex Details
- Standardized milk thistle plus a unique combination of medicinal herbs
- Helps support natural liver cleansing and detoxification
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- Vegan formula
- The liver is one of the body’s largest organs and supports nearly every other organ in the body. It is also the only organ that can regenerate itself.
- The liver performs hundreds of essential functions, including fighting infections, neutralizing toxins, manufacturing hormones, regulating cholesterol, and controlling blood sugar.
- Keeping your liver healthy can help reduce the risk of developing not only liver disease, but other health conditions such as diabetes and heart disease.
- People with acne often experience improvement when they increase the efficiency of their liver with an herbal cleanse.
SISU Milk Thistle Complex FAQs
Why use a combination of extracts and raw powders?
The therapeutic effects of standardized extracts have been proven in modern clinical research. The raw powders contain all of the plant’s compounds in their natural ratios as they have been used for centuries in traditional herbal medicine. The combination captures the complete spectrum of therapeutic benefits.
What are the therapeutic benefits?
- Milk thistle seeds contain silymarin, a powerful antioxidant effective against free-radical producing toxins in the liver, and works to inhibit inflammation
- Dandelion is a traditional treatment for jaundice and inflammation of the liver
- Turmeric stimulates the flow of bile and is used in traditional medicine to help cure jaundice
- Lecithin is used to treat liver disease, including alcoholic hepatitis and liver cirrhosis
- Picrorhiza and phyllanthus amarus are used in ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of liver disorder and hepatitis
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine to protect the liver from toxic damage, improve liver function and stimulate liver cell regrowth
How is this product used?
SISU Milk Thistle Complex can be used regularly by people who have current liver concerns or who are at risk of developing future liver problems. It is also common to take a liver-cleansing product during a seasonal “cleanse” at least once a year, either alone or in conjunction with dietary or other cleansing protocols, to help the liver process and remove cellular toxins released during the cleanse.
1 capsule once daily. Use for at least 3 weeks to see beneficial effects..
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum – Seed) (80% Silymarin)||175 mg|
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum – Herb top)||300 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients:microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), beta-carotene, ascorbic acid.
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no wheat, dairy or peanuts. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, liver or gall bladder diseases, gall stones, bile duct obstruction or intestinal obstruction, or if you are taking blood thinning medications. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes, edema (swelling of hands, face and feet), or if you are taking products containing diuretics. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Stop and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing.