SISU Magnesium Malate 100mg (Non-GMO), 100 Veg Caps
SISU Magnesium 100mg containing 350mg Malic Acid Details
Helps to maintain proper muscle function. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Magnesium is the second most abundant mineral inside the body’s cells and is essential for hundreds of cellular reactions and the health of every organ. It is found in whole grains, nuts, and green leafy vegetables but is one of the nutrients lost during cooking and processing. Magnesium is also depleted by the use of certain medications (antibiotics, diuretics, oral contraceptives) and the consumption of alcohol, processed meats, and soda drinks. Researchers conclude that a significant proportion of North Americans consume less than they need. To compound our deficient diet, our need for magnesium increases when we are under stress or experiencing digestive difficulties. Magnesium deficiency is difficult to diagnose and it is not associated with any symptoms at first but inadequate magnesium reserves may contribute to many conditions including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, muscle pain and weakness, migraines, and headaches. Supplemental magnesium has been recommended by health professionals for decades as it plays a crucial role in our physiology, allowing the body (including the cardiovascular system) to function properly.
SISU Magnesium 100mg Product Information
- 100 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium malate
- Magnesium malate is made by combining the natural mineral magnesium with malic acid
- Provides the approximate equivalent of 350 mg of malic acid per capsule
- Both magnesium and malic acid are involved in the production of energy in the body and may provide greater stamina and endurance in muscle cells
- Malic acid is made in the body and is also found naturally in many fruits including apples and sour cherries.
- It is a safe food ingredient used to flavour sour candies and some wines
- According to a study on people with fibromyalgia, magnesium and malic acid together may reduce muscle and soft tissue pain more than magnesium alone
- Take with food and spread the daily dosage throughout the day to reduce the likelihood of gastric side effects because too much magnesium can induce diarrhea
SISU Magnesium 100mg Advantages
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 2-3 SISU Magnesium 100mg capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Magnesium (magnesium malate)||100 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide. Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, peanuts, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.