SISU Ginkgo Memory Caps 60mg (High Potency Ginkgo Biloba), 120 Veg Caps
SISU Ginkgo Memory Caps 60mg Details
Aids in the enhancement of memory, cognitive as well as peripheral vascular circulatory functions.
The brain needs a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients to function properly and to maintain memory. Steady and adequate blood circulation to the brain is what delivers these essentials. Healthy circulatory function benefits the other extremities as well. Impaired peripheral blood flow can contribute to numerous conditions including Raynaud’s syndrome (painful spasms in the hands and feet due to cold), intermittent claudication (leg pain during exercise), tinnitus (ringing in the ears), erectile dysfunction, and eyesight-damaging conditions such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and diabetic retinopathy. Ginkgo biloba is a safe, traditional herbal remedy that has been well studied in modern times and proven to improve memory and aid circulation to the brain and other extremities.
SISU Ginkgo Memory Caps Product Information
- High-potency ginkgo leaf extract
- Improves blood flow and oxygen to the brain, helps enhance memory, cognitive function, and lessen symptoms of dementia
- Inhibits blood clotting and improves blood flow to the eyes, hands, legs, and throughout the body
- Contains antioxidants that scavenge free radicals, reducing the tissue damage that can be caused by oxidation
- Long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to improve cognitive function
SISU Ginkgo Memory Caps Advantages
- High-potency extract standardized to ginkgo flavone glycosides and terpene lactones, the extract most used in modern human research
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU Ginkgo Memory Caps capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Servings per Container:
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract standardized to contain 24% flavone glycosides & 6% terpene lactones||60 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, artificial colours or preservatives.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.