SISU Evening Primrose Oil 500mg, 180 Softgels
SISU Evening Primrose Oil 500mg Details
Source of essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are healthy fats that play a critical role in overall wellness, including mood and brain function, cardiovascular health, and joint health. One of the two groups of therapeutic fatty acids is omega 6. The active compound in omega 6 is called GLA (gamma-linolenic acid), and even though many vegetable oils used in our diet are a source of omega 6, they do not provide high amounts of GLA. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of GLA and not commonly part of the diet, so therapeutic doses are associated with supplements. The fatty acids in evening primrose oil help balance the hormone-like prostaglandins, which helps relieve symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), rheumatoid arthritis, and skin conditions without adverse effects.
SISU Evening Primrose Oil Product Information
- High-potency, cold-pressed evening primrose seed oil
- Provides support against inflammation associated with arthritis
- Supports healing in skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema
- Supports hormonal balance against symptoms of PMS including breast tenderness, headaches, cramping, and mood swings
- Prostaglandins are factors in immune function and reproduction
SISU Evening Primrose Oil Advantages
- Small, easy-to-swallow soft gelatin capsules
- Standardized to provide a minimum 10% (50 mg) GLA per capsule
- Natural vitamin E added to protect the oil from oxidation
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 2 SISU Evening Primrose Oil capsules 2-4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Seed Oil
Providing 10% GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) & 74% linoleic acid
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Tocopherol (natural vitamin E). Capsule shell:gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, peanuts, artificial preservatives or corn.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.