SISU Ester-C Energy Boost, Orange Flavour, 30 Servings
- Buy 3 for $17.59 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $17.41 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $17.05 each and save 5%
SISU Ester-C Energy Boost Details
A daily, rehydrating vitamin drink mix. Multi vitamin and mineral supplement. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
The demands of our busy lives can lead us to neglect our own health and, over time, result in reduced energy, mood, and immunity, thereby “aging” us more quickly. Vitamin C is one of the best-researched nutrients and a key aspect of healthy aging. It is essential for the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues, and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function, and also helps to reduce the release of histamine in the body, thus alleviating allergy symptoms.
In addition to vitamin C, there are multiple nutrients that the body needs every day to function at its best, including B vitamins and minerals. Electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium are minerals essential for rehydration and energy production as well as cardiovascular, muscle, and nervous system functions. Ester-C® Energy Boost combines all of these important nutrients in a convenient drink mix to help keep active, busy people feeling their best and performing at their peak.
SISU Ester-C Energy Boost Product Information
- 1,000 mg of Ester-C® vitamin C per serving
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate that is less acidic and easier on the stomach than regular vitamin C
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Enhanced with nourishing, energy-supporting B vitamins and electrolytes
- Added calcium, magnesium, and trace minerals to support bone, joint, collagen, and skin health
- Naturally sweetened , low-calorie powder blend
- Mixes into a non-effervescent vitamin drink with natural orange or wildberry flavour
- Formulated with naturally-occurring amino and fruit acids to enhance the natural flavour
SISU Ester-C Energy Boost Advantages
- Convenient “to go” packet that pours easily into any bottle (or glass) of water
- Ester-C® has superior digestibility, bioavailability, and retention than other forms of vitamin C
- Contains 3 times more calcium and 4 times more phosphorus than similar products
- Formulated with all-natural sweeteners, flavours, and colours
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
Take one SISU Ester-C Energy Boost packet 1-2 times daily with food. Dissolve in 250 mL of water or to taste.
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) Ester-C® brand||1,000 mg||†|
|Phosphorus (potassium phosphate, monobasic)||160 mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide)||58 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||5 mg|
|D-pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate)||2.5|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (manganese gluconate)||0.5 mg|
|Riboflavin (riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium)||0.43 mg|
|Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride)||0.38 mg|
|Folic acid (folate)||30 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg|
|Chromium (chromium (III) polynicotinate)||10 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate monobasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, sodium chloride, citric acid, L-malic acid, L-tartaric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf, beetroot red, glycine, L-aspartic acid, D-fructose, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, peanuts, artificial colours or artificial sweeteners.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.