SISU Cold and Flu Rescue with Ester-C
SISU Cold & Flu Rescue with Ester-C Details
For the relief of cold and flu symptoms and of upper respiratory tract infection.
The familiar symptoms of head and body aches, sinus and chest congestion, coughing and sneezing are all indications that a cold or flu virus has significantly multiplied and your body is working to expel it and destroy affected cells. Over-the-counter drugs are effective at suppressing only some of the symptoms, and often have negative side effects. A better option is to choose natural health products that stimulate the immune system to kill the virus before full-blown symptoms develop.
Cold & Flu Rescue is a unique combination of four powerful ingredients, Ester-C®, andrographis, NAC, and echinacea, each of them proven in human research to lessen the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms.
SISU Cold & Flu Rescue Product Information
- Ester-C® is a unique, non-acidic and easier to digest form of vitamin C clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) protects lungs against respiratory infection and reduces phlegm and symptoms of chronic bronchitis
- The natural sulphur content of NAC is what gives the product its distinctive odour
- Andrographis is an anti-inflammatory herb that stimulates the immune system and helps against cold and flu symptoms including sore throat
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs
SISU Cold & Flu Rescue Advantages
- Fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsule
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Adult dosage: Take 2 SISU Cold & Flu Rescue capsules 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate) from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate||300 mg||†|
|Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) leaf extract standardized to contain 10% andrographolides||200 mg|
|N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC)||200 mg|
|Purple coneflower extract Echinacea purpurea (aerial parts/root) 4:1, equivalent to 240 mg of purple coneflower||60 mg|
|Narrow-leaf echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) (root) 5:1 extract, equivalent to 225 mg of narrow-leaf echinacea, standardized to contain 4% echinacosides||45 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell:hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, peanuts, wheat or soy.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Always read label. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medications. Use only as directed. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep in bottle