SISU Cold & Flu Rescue for Kids with Ester-C, 60 Tablets
SISU Cold and Flu Rescue for Kids with Ester-C Details
- Unique combination of immune-supporting ingredients: echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene
- Ester-C® is a unique, non-acidic and easier-to-digest form of vitamin C, clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection
- Zinc gluconate reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, and nasal symptoms
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs
SISU Cold and Flu Rescue for Kids Advantages
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets that can also be taken as a lozenge
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Naturally-flavoured with raspberry, black raspberry, and cherry flavours
- Naturally-sweetened with isomalt from sugar beets and stevia
- Good Manufacturing Practices standard
- Suitable for vegan diets
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
The dreaded symptoms of colds and flu head and body aches, fatigue, fever, sinus and chest congestion, coughing and sneezing seem even worse when they happen to children. Naturally, we want to give them something to feel better, but many health experts discourage using over-the-counter cough and cold medicines in children, particularly the very young. These medications can have potentially serious side effects and do not effectively treat the underlying cause of a child’s cold, or make it go away any sooner.
The symptoms of colds and flu are actually signs of healing and indications that the body is working to expel the virus and destroy affected cells. Even low-grade fevers help fight infection. A better option is to stimulate the immune system with natural supplements to help the body identify viruses early and eliminate them faster resulting in reduced symptoms and a quicker recovery without the common side effects of drugs. SISU Kids Cold & Flu Rescue is a unique combination of ingredients that support the immune system and inhibit viruses so your child feels better faster.
Children (4-8 years): chew three to four SISU Cold and Flu Rescue for Kids tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children (9-13 years): chew six SISU Cold and Flu Rescue for Kids tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
(from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate)
(Echinacea purpurea, herb top) 4:1 extract (QCE 220 mg [equivalent to 220 mg dried herb])
(vitamin A palmitate) (equivalent to 495 IU vitamin A activity)
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||150 mcg|
|Beta carotene (equivalent to 167 IU beta carotene)||100 mcg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, isomalt, citric acid, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, naturalflavours: raspberry, black raspberry, cherry juice concentrate, D-fructose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours, or preservatives.
Warning: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.