SISU ALA 300mg (High Potency Alpha Lipoic Acid), 90 Veg Caps
SISU ALA 300mg Details
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a powerful antioxidant derived from coconut oil that helps control the effects of oxidation, which can lead to nerve damage.
SISU ALA 300mg Features
- Fat and water soluble antioxidant
- ALA empowers “used” antioxidants with the power to work again
- Helpful in conditions that are worsened by oxidation, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Helps combat free radical damage
SISU ALA 300mg Advantage
- The same type of ALA (racemic mixture) used in the human research
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Take 2 SISU ALA 300mg capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Alpha lipoic acid||300 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, soy or peanuts.
Warning: Keep bottle tightly closed. Store away from direct heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.