Santevia Alkaline Water Pitcher, 8.5 Cup Capacity
Santevia Alkaline Water Pitcher Details
Enjoy mineralized, alkaline water at home with the Santevia Alkaline Water Pitcher. This convenient, hand-held pitcher fits in the door of your refrigerator, and restores your tap water to its mineral-rich state–just like nature intended. Using the same elements as nature’s filtration system, Santevia adds calcium, magnesium and other beneficial minerals, and has been independently tested to reduce chlorine taste and odour, heavy metals, industrial chemicals and agricultural contaminants. Each filter lasts up to twice as long as most water pitcher filters.
With a Santevia Alkaline Pitcher, you’ll not only help maintain your body’s healthy pH balance, but you’ll also save money you would have spent on expensive mineral water in stores. It’s a great choice for the environment, too, since one pitcher eliminates over 8,300 single-use plastic bottles every year!
- Comes with 1 filter included
- Produces mineralized, alkaline water as recommended by the World Health Organization
- Each filter produces 1,250 8oz glasses – DOUBLE the life of most pitchers
- Countdown clock reminds you when it's time to change the filter
- Has an easy-to-fill lid
Santevia Alkaline Water Pitcher Specifications
- Colours: White, Green, Blue, Black
- Capacity: 8.5 (250ml) or 9 (8oz) glasses
- Filter Life: 1250 glasses; 80 gallons/300 litres
- FILL your pitcher by placing the water stream over the covered oval opening and allow water to fill the reservoir. The easy-fill lid will automatically close when the reservoir is full.
- SET the reminder gauge by holding down the set button firmly until the clock blinks four times. The countdown clock begins at 60 days (2 months), and decreases by one each day. When the clock reaches 0, two months has passed and it’s time to replace your filter.
- REPLACE your filter by pulling upwards on the filter until it frees from the reservoir. To recycle your filter, crack open the plastic housing, and discard the natural contents into your garden or compost. Recycle the plastic housing in your plastic recycling bin. Insert a new filter by following the previous instructions.