Prairie Naturals Organic Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall)
Prairie Naturals Chlorella Details
- 100% certified organic & free trade chlorella.
- Excellent for Vegetarians & Vegans due to its B-12 content and wide range of amino acids.
- Power-packed with nutrition containing rich stores of complete protein, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber & many other phytonutrients.
- No fillers, excipients, binders, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, sugar, salt or preservatives.
- Prairie Naturals Chlorella undergoes a special procedure that breaks open (but does not remove) the indigestible cell wall & allows access to its concentrated nutrients.
Chlorella is one of the most ancient food plants on earth. These tiny, single-celled green micro algae are “fresh-water phytoplankton” that float on the water’s surface soaking up sunshine and converting it into green energy power cells! Prairie Naturals Chlorella comes in two dosage forms of broken-cell-wall chlorella: powder and tablets. The powder is ideal for adding to smoothies and shakes for instant appetite control. The tablets are convenient and easy to use. No fillers, binders, excipients, carriers. Just pure, organic and fair trade chlorella.
Prairie Naturals Chlorella Health Benefits
- Cleanse, detoxify & purify the body.
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in colon.
- Taken daily helps to remove harmful toxins from the body before they cause damage.
- Provide critical nutrients to normalize body function.
- Activate, support & strengthen the immune system.
- Boost, restore & maintain optimal wellness.
- Promote healthy cellular growth & repair to slow down aging.
Prairie Naturals Chlorella comes in two dosage forms of broken-cell-wall chlorella: powder and tablets. The powder is ideal for adding to smoothies and shakes for instant appetite control. The tablets are convenient and easy to use. No fillers, binders, excipients, carriers. Just pure, organic and fair trade chlorella.
- Improves Lipid Metabolism
- Green Energizer • Heart Helper
- Detoxifier • Immune Balancer
Chlorella is one of the most ancient food plants on earth. These tiny, single-celled green micro algae are “fresh-water phytoplankton” that float on the water’s surface soaking up sunshine and converting it into green energy power cells! The name “chlorella” comes from the Latin words for “green leaf” and “small.” Chlorella contains the highest percentage of chlorophyll (the green pigment in plants) of any plant on earth. Chlorophyll is what gives chlorella deep, emerald-green colour.
But these fast-growing, microscopic green energy cells are not only packed with chlorophyll; chlorella contains concentrated levels of protein (with all the essential amino acids) and essential fats, along with complex carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins and minerals including antioxidants, carotenoids (especially lutein) and nucleic acids. Researchers in Japan and Korea are finding that chlorella intake has a positive effect on blood cholesterol, blood sugar and appetite control.
Where in the world does Prairie Naturals Chlorella come from?
Both Prairia Naturals Chlorella and Spirulina come from the island of Hainan. Hainan is also a province of China. That being said, many people have grown fearful of “things that come from China”. To clear things up for everyone it must be made clear that Hainan boasts some of the highest air quality in the World. The area around Hainan is Considered an Economic and Ecologically protected zone…it is pristine!
The other concern for products of this nature is radioactivity. Fortunately because of ocean current movement to date, Hainan has not been affected by the aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear disaster that occurred in 2011. To be sure Prairie Naturals are also testing the product on a regular bases to assure that there is no presence of radioactivity.
Take one teaspoon (3g) of Prairie Naturals Organic Chlorella once daily with a meal or as directed by health practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
IMO Fair Trade, Certified Organic Chlorella
(Chlorella vulgaris, whole plant)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Ingredients: Pure Certified Organic Chlorella
Allergy Information: Contains no common source of allergens like sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
Warning: Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place. Tamper evident outer seal-DO NOT USE IF BROKEN OR REMOVED. Keep out of reach of children.