Organika Garcinia Plus with Garcinia Cambogia
Organika Garcinia Plus Details
- Helps control cholesterol level
- Enhances energy in the body
- Boosts Immune system and helps to avoid infections like in case of cold and flu
- Weight loss, appetite control
- Helps to clear skin and has a cleansing effect on the skin (detoxifies)
Meet the New Additions To Your Weight Loss Recipe!
- Garcinia Fruit Extract (Garcinia cambogia) is a bitter fruit used for centuries in Southeastern Asia to add satiety to meals. Derived from the rind, hydroxycitric acid contains several phytochemi cals.
- Bromelain is a mixture of enzymes found in pineapples which digest protein.
- Chromium Polynicotinate is popular amoung body builders whose aim is to lose weight and build lean muscle mass. When bonded to niacin, chromium is better absorbed by the body.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Powder is shown in trials to suppress the appetite.
- Spirulina is a microalgae thriving in sunny regions of alkaline waters. This super food is known to supply nutrients that are needed to cleanse and heal your body.
HCA - What is it?
HCA and weight loss
HCA and cholesterol
Where do I find it?
Take 1 Organika Garcinia Plus capsule three times per day 30 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
|Garcinia Fruit Extract (Garcinia cambogia) (Standardized to contain 60% Hydroxycitric Acid)||300 mg|
|Bromelain (An enzyme complex derived from pineapple stem (Ananas comosus))||60 mg|
|Apple Cider Vinegar Powder (sourced from apple fruit, Pyrus malus)||60 mg|
|Chromium Polynicotinate (ChromeMate®)||0.1 mg|
|Spirulina Whole Powder (Spirulina platensis)||80 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Gelatin (Capsule).
Allergy Information: Contains no dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, wheat or gluten.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are diabetic; have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers; are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents or antibiotics; or before having surgery. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid sipping or drinking undiluted apple cider vinegar. Use cautiously in patients with osteoporosis, based on one case report. Hypersensitivity/ allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use (and consult a health care practitioner). Delayed gastric emptying can lead to Gastroparesis. Theoretically, long term oral use of apple cider vinegar can decrease potassium levels, increasing the risk of toxicity of cardiac glycoside drugs such as digoxin (Lanoxin), adding to potassium-lowering effects of insulin, laxatives and diuretics such as furosemide.