Organika Cholesterol (Lower LDL and Reduce Arterial Plaque), 90 Tablets
Organika Cholesterol Details
- Helps to lower LDL cholesterol levels to support heart health, reduce arterial plaque, and improve blood flow.
- Lower cholesterol levels helps reduce risk of stroke, heart attack, and other heart-related complications.
- Combines phytosterols, oat extract, green tea and red yeast rice to help combat high cholesterol levels
With a strong mixture of phytosterols, oats, green tea and red yeast rice extracts, Cholesterol is the complete package for reducing triglycerides, LDL and total cholesterol.
Each component offers unique benefits towards improving circulation and reducing arterial plaque buildup from high cholesterol levels:
- Phytosterols partly block cholesterol absorption in the small intestines.
- Oat extract provides fibre that slows the digestion of fats, and streamlines absorption for less buildup.
- Green Tea Extract acts as an antioxidant that helps weight management.
- Red Yeast Rice mimics the activity of statins, helping to lower LDL cholesterol.
(ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take 2 tablets of Organika Cholesterol two times per day with meals and a glass of water.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 45
|Amount Per Tablet|
|Free Plant Sterols (Seed (Glycine max)) (Containing 80% Combined beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol and Stigmasterol)||200 mg|
|Oat (Seed (Avena sativa)) (Standardized to contain 22% Beta-Glucan)||150 mg|
|Green Tea Dried Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis L.) (Standardized to contain 60% Total Catechins and 1.5% Caffeine)||80 mg|
|Lovastatin-free Red Yeast Rice (Seed (Oryza sativa))||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica.
Allergy Information: CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, wheat, or corn.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice); have an iron deficiency; are taking Hydroxymethylglutaryl (HMG) CoA reductase (“statins”) lipid lowering medications or cyclosporine; or if you suffer from liver or kidney disease or have received an organ transplant. Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking other medications. May cause a dermatologic hypersensitivity reaction in some patients. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use of the product and consult a health care practitioner if you experience muscle pain, tenderness and/or weakness.