Organic Traditions Shatavari Powder, 200g
Organic Traditions Shatavari Powder Details
Organic Tradition's Shatavari Powder is made from Certified Organic Shatavari Root. Shatavari Root is considered to be one of the most highly regarded rejuvenating herbal tonics for female health and well being in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine. Its Sanskrit name means she who possesses a hundred husbands and as such aptly describes its importance for female vitality. According to the energetic principles of Ayurveda, Shatavari is sweet and bitter in the Rasa taste energy, cooling in action according to Virya and balancing for Vata and Pitta constitutional doshas, with a tendency to aggravate Kapha. It is considered a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
Shatavari is the most important herb in Ayurvedic medicine for problems connected to women’s fertility. Traditionally used to stimulate the production of female hormones. Shatavari is a rejuvenating herb that cools the body and strengthens and nourishes the tissues. It may be taken by both women and men to remove excess Vata and Pitta from the system and to support the proper function of the reproductive organs.
Organic Traditions Shatavari Powder Features and Benefits
- Considered one of the most rejuvenating herbal tonics for female health and wellbeing in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
- Has been used to aid in increasing sexual vitality in both men and women
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- Gentle, Rejuvenating and Strengthening Ayurvedic Tonic
- Important for female vitality and reproductive health
- May aid in boosting libido in both men and women
- Sustainably grown and harvested
- Bitter and sweet taste profile
- Traditional ayurvedic support
- A rejuvenating herbal tonic
- Certified organic
Shatavari Root is considered to be one of the most highly regarded rejuvenating herbal tonics for female health and well being in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine. Shatavari from Organic Tradition's combines well with Amla, Tribulus/Gokshura and Ashwagandha.
Take 1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Shatavari powder as a tonic once or twice daily. Create a delicious, low-glycemic smoothie by blending 1-2 teaspoons of Shatavari Powder with 1-2 tablespoons of Sprouted Chia Powder, 2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Shredded Coconut, 1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Maca X-6, 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Goji Berries, 1-2 tablespoons of Natural Traditions Rice Bran and Germ, 1-2 teaspoonsof Natural Traditions Camu Camu, 1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Vanilla Powder and any other Organic Traditions or Natural Traditions Superfoods with sufficient water (3-6 cups) to achieve the desired consistency.
|Organic Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Powder|
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.