Orange Naturals Probiotics For Adults 14 billion CFU, 45 V-Capsules
Orange Naturals Probiotics For Adults 14 billion CFU Details
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora
- Supports digestive health
- Reduces the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 14 billions live, friendly bacteria per capsule, even at the date of expiry
- Five predominant probiotic species naturally found in the human intestinal microflora and frequently documented in the research for their therapeutic action
- Shelf stable; easy to take on trips as no refrigeration is needed
- Formulated with selective strains that survive the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, thus eliminating the need to use potentially allergenic enteric coatings
- Optimal levels of each species to foster healthy gut flora
- Vegetable Capsules
Orange Naturals Probiotics for adults is a shelf stable, high potency, multi-species and multi-strain probiotic supplement. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria or live microorganism that work by colonizing the small and large intestines. They inhibit the growth and activity of harmful organisms. Research shows that certain strains of probiotics can be helpful in restoring a healthy gut flora after the use of antibiotics and in diarrhea cases.
Adults 18 and over -take one (1) to two (2) Orange Naturals Probiotics For Adults 14 billion CFU capsules per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 VCaps
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132
||2.1 Billion CFU||†|
|Bifidobacterium longum HA-135||2.1 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122||1.4 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119||4.62 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111||3.78 Billion CFU|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, fatty acids, silicon dioxide, potato starch, vegetable capsule.
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, or severe abdominal pain, or if you have an immune-compromised condition, such as AIDS or lymphoma, and are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if allergic to dairy or soy products. Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken. Keep out of reach of children.