Orange Naturals Bites+Stings Homeopathic Cream, 50g
Orange Naturals Bites+Stings Homeopathic Cream Details
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps relieve minor skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites or stings
- Soothes itching, pain, swelling and redness
- Helps prevent lingering discoloration on skin from insect bites
- Helps to promote local healing
- Natural antiseptic properties
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
We may all love the out-of-doors but we don’t all love the critters that nibble on us when we’re outside enjoying nature. Inevitably each spring, summer or fall most of us will have a ‘run-in’ with a mosquito, a black fly, a spider, a deer fly or a wasp. That ‘run in’ may lead to a mild little itch or to a great deal of swelling, discomfort, inflammation, redness or burning. Orange Naturals Bites+Stings homeopathic topical cream will help you find quick relief from those inevitable run-ins with mother nature’s tiny but mighty insects. Keep a tube in your picnic hamper, your backpack, the baby’s diaper bag, the bow of your canoe or your jacket pocket.
Adults and children (0 years and up): Apply Orange Naturals Bites+Stings Homeopathic Cream generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.
|Apis melliﬁca 1X, Apis melliﬁca 3X, Arnica montana 3X, Arnica montana 6X, Calendula officinalis MT, Ledum palustre 3X, Urtica urens 3X.|
Additional Ingredients: Beeswax, sheabutter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
Allergy Information: n/a
Warning: Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.