Optimum Gold Standard 100% Natural Whey, Gluten Free
Optimum Nutrition 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard Details
- No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners, or Colors
- Whey Isolates are the primary protein source
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Fast-Acting Hydrowhey Whey Peptides
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors
- Instantized to Mix with a Spoon
Whey protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we’re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. What’s more, 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of Optimum Nutrition 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.