You Are Here: Home :: Superfoods :: Food :: NOW Sprouted Mung Beans, 454g

Product Rating

Overall:  Not Yet Rated

Click Here To Submit A Review

Instant $5 Off & Exclusive Deals!*
*Enter below and we'll email you a coupon good for $5 off your first purchase! Additionally you'll also be part of our email list & be emailed exclusive Vitamart offers and information.
*Please add [email protected] to your contact list to receive the emails from vitamart without fail.
Your email address is 100% secure with us. We will never share your information!
NOW

NOW Sprouted Mung Beans, 454g


Vitamart Price:  $8.97

Buy 4 Save $1.79!*
Buy More Save Big!
Buy One Get 2nd Get 3rd Get 4th
$8.97 $8.97 $8.97 $7.18

          (OR)


Quantity (1 available) 
In Stock
  • Expiry: February 2018NEW! 
Frequently Bought Together For Only $31.96
NOW Sprouted Mung Beans, 454g
NOW Sprouted Mung Beans, 454g
$8.97
+ Genuine Health Perfect Skin Blemish (Formerly Perfect Skin for Women)
Genuine Health Perfect Skin Blemish (Formerly Perfect Skin for Women)

$22.99
Buy Together for only $31.96
 

NOW Sprouted Mung Beans Details

NOW sells a complete line of other sprouting seeds including: Alfalfa, Broccoli, Fenugreek, Clover, Radish, and Sprouting Bean Mix.


NOW Sprouted Mung Beans Reviews*

Login To Submit a Review

Product rating*

Product Rating: Not Yet Rated


Customer Reviews*

There have been no reviews for this product.
*Review Disclaimer: Not everyone has these results. Product experiences vary from person to person. Please use these reviews for information only as they have not been reviewed by a medical professional. Do not substitute the informatioin in the reviews for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.

Suggested Use

Place two tablespoons of seeds in a sprouting jar with three times as much water as seeds. Soak overnight. Rinse seeds and drain twice daily, store in low humidity without direct sunlight. About the fourth day, place rinsed sprout jar in indirect sunlight to develop green chlorophyll leaves.


Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/4 cup raw (50 g) Servings per Container: 9 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value * Calories 170        Calories from Fat  5   Total Fat 0.5 g 1 %      Saturated Fat 0 g 0 % Cholesterol 0 mg 0 % Sodium 10 mg 0 % Potassium 620 mg 18 % Total Carbohydrate 300 g 10 %      Dietary Fiber  7 g 28 %      Sugars 0 g 28 % Protien 12 g   Vitamin A   0 % Vitamin C   4 % Calcium   6 % Iron   20 % Magnesium   25 % Zinc   8 % * Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet   † Daily Value not established Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving Ingredients: Mung Beans [96% Germination, 1% Hard Seed] [99.97% Pure Seed, 0.03% Inert Matter, 0.00% Other Crop, 0.00% Weed Seeds] Allergy Information: n/a Warning: n/a


*The savings shown are overall savings when you buy that quantity, not individual savings per product
Product Disclaimer

The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Vitamart.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Vitamart.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Vitamart.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.