NOW Milled Chia Seed, 400g
- Buy 3 for $14.67 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $14.52 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $14.22 each and save 5%
NOW Chia Seed Milled Details
- High in dietary fibre.
- A source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- An Excellent source of selenium
- Chia is an ancient grain and was a traditional food of the Aztecs. It's more stable than flax and has a milder flavour.
- NOW milled chia seed is high in dietary fibre and a source of Omega3 fatty acids. Now chia is also an excellent source of selenium.
Enjoy NOW Milled Chia seed by sprinkling it over salads, cereal, yogurt or your favorite entrees. Milled chia seed may be added to water to make a hot cereal or gel (1 part NOW Milled Chia seed to 8 or 9 parts water) that can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and used to substitute oils in receipes. Substitute milled chia for up 1/4 of flour in receipes. Refrigerate this product after opening.
Serving Size: 12 g (2 Tablespoons)
Servings per Container: 33
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: 100% Chia Seeds.
Allergy Information: Chia is gluten free.
Warning: For optimal freshness, keep refrigerated once opened. Use only as directed. Always read the label.