NOVA Vegan Xtreme Care Probiotic (165 Billion), 30 Capsules
NOVA Vegan Xtreme Care Probiotic Details
- Works to restore the intestinal flora balance with therapeutic levels of active cultures including bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains
- Cleans the gastrointestinal tract
- Effective against the proliferation of pathogenic agents
- Prevents gastroenteritis or infectious diarrhea
- Provides relief from digestive disorders
- Assists gut flora protection while using antibiotic treatments
- Prevents antibiotic-induced diarrhea
- Assists gut flora recovery after antibiotic treatments
- Soothes the symptoms associated with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Reduces inflammation
- May relieve the symptoms of IBS such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, discomfort
- Can help manage autoimmune disorders associated with gut abnormalities like fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and eczema
- Strengthens immune functions
- Quickens immune response
- Improves the absorption of nutrients and minerals
- Helps lower cholesterol levels;Free from side effects.
- Dairy free, Gluten free, Soy free, Non-GMO. Kosher and Halal certified.
Introducing the highest potency probiotic supplement on the market. Used for the care of patients suffering from serious intestinal disorders such as Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, Ulcerative colitis, and chronic constipation.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Lactobacillus Rhamnosus||99 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Plantarum||41.25 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Paracasei||16.5 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus||8.25 Billion CFU|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Inulin (Prebiotic), Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose), Corn Starch (Non GMO, Allergen Free), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Ascorbic Acid.
Allergy Information: Dietary Needs Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, No Shellfish, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan.
Warning: If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.