Nordic Naturals Algae Omega, 60 Softgels
Nordic Naturals Algae Omega Details
- 100% vegetarian, suitable for vegans
- 715 mg total omega-3s, for a higher daily dose than comparable vegetarian options
- One of very few algae oils with significant amounts of EPA
- Made from microalgae, the original source of marine omega-3
- Supports normal vision, heart health, positive mood, and immunity*
- Sustainably sourced
- Non-GMO and hexane free
- Certified by the America Vegetarian Association
Nordic Naturals Algae Omega is the ideal vegetarian alternative to fish oil. Made from microalgae, it offers a plant-based source of beneficial marine omega-3s EPA and DHA without the use of fish. While most algae oils are short on EPA, Algae Omega's unique combination of EPA and DHA is a pure, safe, and effective source of both of these essential fatty acids.
Take two soft gels of Nordic Naturals Algae Omega with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||
% Daily Value
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Omega-3s||715 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||130 mg||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Additional Ingredients: Algal oil (marine algae oil [Schizochytrium sp.]), high-oleic sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract, softgel capsule (carrageenan, modified cornstarch, glycerin, sorbitol, water, caramel color).
Allergy Information: No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.